Copyright and Reprint Rights
The German Journal of Sports Medicine (GJSM) permits the use of material, such as prints, figures, tables for scientific and non-commercial objectives.
Copyright declarations will be handed over by the editorial office. To make a request, please write an email to: email@example.com by sending followin information:
- Article information (Authors, title, volume number, issue number, pages and DOI
- Link to article on GJSM website
- Purpose of reprint (address, link, description)
- Full name and address of requester
The use of the material is subject to the conditions:
- The complete copyright of the materials being used remains property of the GJSM or the sponsor of the GJSM: “Verein zur Förderung der Sportmedizin (Association for the Promotion of Sports Medicine)”. (Link to VFSM website).
- Changes in the text or its contents must be approved by the GJSM and the author(s).
- The source of the material being used must be mentiond: volume number, issue number, publication year, page number and copyright permission.
- For electronic documents, a link must be established to the website of the GJSM.
- A complimentary copy must be made available to the editorial office.
Example of a Copyright notice
Unaltered illustrations, tables or text passages:
- “Printed with authorization from: Author. Title. Dtsch Z Sportmed. Year; Issue No: Page No. - Page No.”
Altered illustrations, tables or text passages:
- “Revised with authorization from: Author. Title. Dtsch Z Sportmed. Year; Issue No: Page No. - Page No.”
Longer excerpts from the article or the entire article:
- “Printed with authorization from the authors and the Deutschen Zeitschrift für Sportmedizin, from: Author. Title. Dtsch Z Sportmed. Year; Issue No: Page No. - Page No.”
Copyright of pictures in own publications
By using images and figures in submission in the German Journal of Sports Medicine (GJSM), authors accept the journal´s copyright policies.
If your pictures and figures display other people, a copyright declaration signed by those is necessary. Please upload following file with your submission, using one file per displayed person.